AERIAL ARTS SYLLABUS
The Aerial Arts Syllabus is a comprehensive 10 level program and is available to all dance/acrobatic dance teachers (certification with Aerial Arts is not required to purchase the syllabus). All updates, revisions and additions will be instantly updated when opening the app. The app is delivered as an IOS app that can be downloaded to your IPAD, IPOD, or IPHONE.
Included with this syllabus:
- The entire Aerial Arts Syllabus (Hoop, Hammock, Silks; presented in progressions over 10 levels).
- Specialty Apparatus- Heart/ Spiral/ Weggsphere
- Aerial Arts Manual
- Lesson Plans
- Drills for Strength, Flexibility, Stability, Endurance
- Educational/Coaching tutorials
- Duo/Trio Aerial videos
- Rigging and Safety Videos
- Free style spin tutorials
- Apparatus Preparation Tutorials
- Videos for placement of Spotting
- Videos of transitions and choreography
The Aerial Arts Syllabus is constantly being updated and revised, these revisions will sync instantly with your device as they become available.
Teachers who certify with Aerial Arts are entitled to a 40% off limited time discount on our app. Contact Aerial Arts to find out more about this certification perk!